10th Global Conference for Clinical Nanomedicine and Targeted Medicine, Basel
European Foundation for Clinical Nanomedicine
This is the 10th Summit of its kind. The CLINAM Foundation uses the opportunity of this Jubilee to present a programme with a strong focus on the route of nanomedicine from basic and enabling sciences to successful clinical applications in targeted and precision medicine and related fields, to discuss critically common bottlenecks based on the experience of the past decade by our broad international expert community.
Over the past decade, the CLINAM Summit evolved to an exquisite and globally unique event that brings together all stakeholders in Nanomedicine and Targeted Medicine. It builds on the principle that fundamental scientists, developers and professionals in clinical application and in all to Nanomedicine related fields can mutually learn from each other to find better solutions for the medicine of the future. Based on recent groundbreaking achievements, the next meeting in May will highlighted
- The scientific basis of nanomedicine
- New developments in analytic and diagnostic technologies
- Targeting and personalization
- Improved understanding of the mechanisms of nano interacting with life
- Pitfalls of nano in medicine
- The impact of digital technologies and modeling on nanomedicine
- Experimental and clinical application digital technologies and modeling on nanomedicine
- Nanomedical Immunotherapies
- The pathway to safe nanomedicines, to enable breakthroughs in successful clinical applications
- The entrepreneurial pathways for Nanomedicine
- Plenary sessions highlighting the most recent and provocative developments.
- Three Satellite Meetings are scheduled: (European Nanomedicine Characterization Laboratory, Education /
- Workforce Training Partnerships in Collaboration with FDA, USA / Global Regulatory Authorities Satellite
More informatin and registration at: https://www.clinam.org/
The goal of the CLINAM Foundation is to contribute to the benefit of patients and society by exploring and translating leading edge technologies towards clinical application, with an emphasis on Nanomedicine, Targeted Medicine and Personalization. The summit keeps its tradition to build bridges from the enabling technologies to clinical application for major and neglected diseases. There is broad support for this summit by more than 35 collaborating institutions.