Boost4Health Matchmaking - Copenhagen
06-11-2018 15:00 - 17:30
2200 København N
2200 - Copenhagen N
Claus Kristensen from GlycoDisplay will introduce the company and host a guided tour of the laboratories. Following this, a classic company pitch for the participating companies. Finally, there will be plenty of time for informal networking with participants.
Would you like to pitch your company?
Do you want to be one of the lucky ones selected to pitch? Sign up with your pitch title and an abstract no later than 15 October. Please sign up by emailing the abstract to Cluster Manager Jane Nøhr at email@example.com with the subject line “Matchmaking Event 6 November 2018” and include the following information:
- COMPANY LOGO
- ORGANIZATION NAME
- ORGANIZATION HOMEPAGE-ADDRESS
- SHORT DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ORGANIZATION (what you do and your expertise) – maximum 75 words
- SHORT DESCRIPTION OF YOUR OBJECTIVE OF THE MATCHMAKING EVENT (what kind of collaboration/interchange are you looking for?) – maximum 40 words
- CONTACT INFORMATION
You will receive more information after the pitches have been selected. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Cluster Manager Jane Nøhr at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, all submitted abstracts will be handed out to all meeting attendees, to showcase the companies to as many as possible.
Would your like to participate in the event?
You are welcome. But please register to make sure we bring enough drinks.
The matchmaking event is free.
- 15.00-15:20 Introduction to GlycoDisplay by CEO Claus Kristensen on 10th floor
- 15.20-15.30 Transfer to room 7.15.92 on 15th floor
- 15.30-16.30 Company pitches
- 16.30-17.30 Wine and informal matchmaking with a view of wonderful Copenhagen