Brew Your Own
08-10-2019 15:00 - 17:30
Mærsk tårnet - room 7.15.92
DK-2200 - Copenhagen
Whether you are newly educated or seasoned within the Biotech, Medtech or the Pharma Industry you may ask yourself “Should I start my own business?”
At this first of the Biopeople event series “Brew Your Own” among other Kenneth Kastaniegaard from Biogenity, Nicoline Kalsbeek from Kalsbeek Consult and Ulrik Borch from Injurymap will share their startup stories and give the audience some pointers on creating your own business. Furthermore, Lasse Sørensen from Copenhagen Business Hub and Helle Jørnung from Best Talent will give their view on how to get funding and setting the right team.
So if you’re a budding entrepreneur or a future consultant within your field please join us for this Biopeople Open Space Lab to network and share best practises.
- Welcome and introduction by Jane Nøhr, Biopeople
- Kenneth Kastaniegaard, Biogenity: Bringing research into society - From Ph.d. to entrepreneur
- Lasse Sørensen, Copenhagen Business Hub: What’s on the investors mind?
- Helle Jørnung, Best Talent: How to set the right team?
- Nicoline Kalsbeek, Kalsbeek Consult: Start of a New Company - the Fun and the Challenges
- Ulrik Borch, Injurymap - drawing out the initial phases of our start up
- Networking and beer tasting
Would you like to participate in the event?
Join us for a great afternoon on top of the Mærsk Tower, with great talks, conversations and networking.
It is free, but registration is mandatory at the Biopeople website to make sure we bring enough beers.