Open Space Lab: Fundraising Boot Camp for Life Science Startups + Deal and Product Valuations
08-02-2019 08:30 - 12:00
In preparation for the first Redefining Early Stage Investments (RESI) conference to be held in Europe, Life Science Nation and Venture Valuation are offering Tech Hubs around Europe a Bootcamp addressing key topics for early-stage life science companies.
8:30 - 10:00 Workshop: Fundraising Boot Camp for Life Science Startups
Presenter: Dennis Ford, Founder and CEO, LSN; Creator of the RESI Conference Series; Author of The Life Science Executive's Fundraising Manifesto
- About Life Science Nation (LSN) and RESI
- Raising Capital: The 3 Most Important Questions
- The Changing Investor Landscape
- Debunking the Top 10 Old Myths in Fundraising
- Planning & Infrastructure for an Outbound Fundraising Campaign
- Building Your Brand Through Consistent Messaging
- Key Components of Fundraising Marketing Collateral
10:00 – 10:30 Coffee Break
10:30 - 12:00 Workshop: Deal and Product Valuations
Presenter: Aitana Peire, PhD – Senior Consultant, Venture Valuation
- Calculate potential of a company or product and associated risks
- Calculate and determine the right assumptions to structure a licensing deal
- Key parameters of a licensing deal
- Metrics of licensing deals
Location: BioInnovation Institute - Ole Maaløes Vej 3, Copenhagen N
One-on-One Coaching: Life Science Nation will be available for 30-minute sessions with companies looking to get feedback on their branding and messaging and fundraising strategy on the afternoon of 7 February 2019 at COBIS offices. Reserve your slot: Rose Lee firstname.lastname@example.org
The workshop is free of charge.
Further information: Greg Mannix, Life Science Nation / +1 617-992-4777 / email@example.com
Sponsors of the workshop: BioInnovation Institute (BII), COBIS and Biopeople.