SAVE THE DATE: Nordic-German Research and Innovation Workshop with focus on healthcare
07-11-2019 09:00 - 15:00
81675 - Münich
Innovation Centre Denmark in Munich
Get insights into the current innovation challenges of the German health care system / hospital sector, learn about collaboration and funding
opportunities, and find partners for your next research and innovation projects.
The workshop will:
- Highlight funding opportunities that could support Nordic- German research and innovation collaboration: National, Nordic and European (Horizon 2020) funding.
- Showcase examples of successful Nordic-German collaboration which could serve as inspiration for further collaborations.
- Allow for partner search and matchmaking between Nordic andGerman institutions and companies etc. – linked to specific funding opportunities.
The research and innovation workshop will take place in Munich on the final day of the Krankenhaus Karawane programme. Participation in the
workshop is free of charge for researchers and public organisations.
For more info, please contact:
- Ulrik Kjølsen Olsen, Research & Innovation Attaché and Consul, Innovation Centre Denmark in Munich [+49 171 309 6314, firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Kim L. Kryger, Special Advisor, Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education [+45 7231 8288, email@example.com]
Participation is free of charge – but priority to people who express interest
Free entrance for researchers and public institutions. Innovation Centre Denmark, Münich might offer financial support of travel expenses. Specific expression of interest gives priority. Please fill in the Expression-of-Interest document and mail it to (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Friday 20 september at the latest. The document will be used for matchmaking arrangements and is considered confidential.
Read more and download invitation, programme and expression of interest