Swiss Nordic Bio
Radisson Blu Hotel
8058 - Zürich
Business Sweden, Vator Securities, Business Finland, Embassy of Norway and Innosuisse in cooperation with Biopeople
Swiss Nordic Bio in Zurich is a high-level partnering and investor event where Swiss and Nordic biotech startups, pharmaceutical companies and investors meet. Swiss Nordic Bio carries 13 years of tradition, previously Swiss Scandinavian Bio-Business Seminar, and is organised by the Nordic countries in cooperation with Swiss partners.
The conference has a broad focus within biotech and pharma (drug development, drug delivery, bio materials, medical device, diagnostics, contract manufacturing, CRO, etc.) and gathers small, early stage companies as well as global, commercial corporations. The conference is open for biotech and pharma companies as well as investors within the life science industry.
- General Admission Private SME Company:CHF 600 Early bird. CHF 800 standard price
- For public (listed) companies that have been invited via Vator Securities, please contact Christoffer Bengtsson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investor / Business Developer / Innovation Scout: Free of charge
- Business Service Provider: CHF 2500
- Partnership / Sponsorship / Co-organiser: To learn more about the partnership & sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
Please REGISTER HERE and upload your company profile. The registration process will take less than 10 minutes.
- 31 January 2020: End of registration
- 31 January 2020: End of booking of one-to-one meeting
- 6 February 2020: Conference and one-to-one meetings
Edin Colak; firstname.lastname@example.org