Tested on humans….
05-02-2020 15:00 - 17:30
House of Practice and Innovation
2200 - Copenhagen N
Biopeople & Copenhagen Science City
At this “Brew Your Own” event, you can:
- Meet a company that rebuilt both prototype as well as business case between tests
- Tour Denmark’s best test-facility for health and care- sector products
- Hear how to find the right partners for clinical trials
- Learn what procurement officers will ask you before buying your product
- Join the Open Mike session to advertise your own testing needs.
- Network with inventors, investors, entrepreneurs and employment seekers.
15:00-15:30: House of Practice and Innovation. A guided tour of a dedicated test facility for health and care-tech
15:30-15:45: Ahmed Hessam, OSAA Innovation: Test, rebuild, test.
15:45-16:00: Jesper Prior, TSF: Approving medical devices and medicines
16:00-16:05: Open mike. Ask for feedback. Or a co-founder, an employer, a key-staff member or…
16:05-16:30: Networking and beer-tasting
16:30-16:45: Mikkel Lindskov Sachs, Trial Nation. Let us help you to find the best test bed.
16:45-17:00: Charlotte Kira Kimby, VihTek – Videncenter for Velfærdsteknologi: What is your real competition?
17:00-17:15: Anne Vestergård, University of Copenhagen. ’Health Innovator’ programme
17:15-17:30: Sune Amtoft, and Daniel Dasic, VR Multiview: Test collaboration on VR platform
17:30-18:00: Feedback, the last beers and good bye