Business Matchmaking at Bioagora 2019
Together with Enterprise Europe Network and Copenhagen Business Hub we have the pleasure to invite Bioagora exhibitors and participants to join the Business Matchmaking. Read about the concept below and sign up through the link - please note that you also have to register to the main event - Bioagora 2019
What is Business Matchmaking?
Business Matchmaking is a networking event typically hosted with the purpose of connecting small businesses with major corporations and government agencies. The Business Matchmaking event at the Bioagora is a prime opportunity to meet with various potential collaboration partners and other stakeholders and have a guaranteed time slot to present their projects and interest fields.
How does the Business Matchmaking work?
The process is scheduled as follows:
- Register at the B2Match website: https://matchmaking-bioagora-2019.b2match.io/
- Take a look at the participants list and consider who you would like to meet during the matchmaking sessions
- Book a meeting, at a selected time, with participants who may prove to be beneficial to your projects or business OR reply to meeting requests from other participants (accept or decline)
- The people ypu book respond by either accepting or declining your request
- If you accept requests or people you have booked accept, you'll meet at the matchmaking event for a 10-minute meeting where you exchange information and contact details
- You may book as many meetings as you want within the limit of the event.
How to register?
If you or a representative from your company would like to register for the matchmaking event, please follow the below steps:
Note that you have to register at both places to participate in the matchmaking event!