European Health Catapult
The European Health Catapult provides investors of early-stage life science companies like (company) with an excellent opportunity to gain access to a concentrated elite group of top European start-up companies ready to take on a strong partner when they take the first step to economic value creation.
Interested investors and industry representatives looking for new collaborations are invited to the selection events, in which the top start-up companies from all over Europe are pitching in front of a hand-picked group of investors after 2 days of intense mentoring and business model optimization. Investors can contact start-ups during the last semifinal day.
- For biotech start-ups (semifinal 1): 26 September in Leuven, Belgium
- For medtech start-ups (semifinal 2): 3 October in Grenoble, France
- For digital health start-ups (semifinal 3):10 October in Erlangen, Germany
Current status: Applications for startups are now closed. Only teams looking for seed or series-A funding have been admitted. Teams have already undergone a national round of selection, only the best teams per category were invited to the international semifinal events.
Detailed information about the EHC can be found in the flyer and on the EHC website.
- For Biotech Semifinal: Bart Haex (Bart.Haex@eithealth.eu)
- For Medtech Semifinal: Anais Delicourt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For Digital Health Semifinal: Marco Wendel (email@example.com)
For general interests in Investors opportunities within EIT Health please visit EIT Health Investor Networkfor more info.