IMI Calls for proposals launched
A new Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Accelerator Programme is part of new Calls for proposals launched today by the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI). Of the other topics launched in the Calls, many address brain disorders (e.g. Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, major depression) and immune-mediated diseases (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis and lupus as well as inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn’s and colitis, and skin diseases like dermatitis and psoriasis). Among other things, the topics aim to make clinical trials more patient-centric, contribute to medicines safety, and apply blockchain technologies to the drug development and health sectors.
Free webinar for SMEs with presentation of oppportunities, 23 July 2018 15:00- 16:30. Register at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1650978673304875009
Deadline for short proposals is 24 October 2018.
- Integrated research platforms enabling patient-centric drug development
- Blockchain enabled healthcare
- Microenvironment imposed signatures in tissue and liquid biopsies in immune-mediated diseases
- Emerging translational safety technologies and tools for interrogating human immuno-biology
- Development and validation of translational platforms in support of synaptopathy drug discovery
- Digital endpoints in neurodegenerative and immune-mediated diseases
Topics under the IMI2 Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Accelerator programme
- AMR Accelerator Pillar A: Capability Building Network to accelerate and validate scientific discoveries
- AMR Accelerator Pillar B: Tuberculosis drug development network to accelerate and validate scientific discoveries and advance the R&D pipeline of new and innovative agents to address the global tuberculosis epidemic
IMI2 – Call 16 is a single-stage Call for proposals dedicated to Pillar C of the AMR Accelerator programme "Portfolio Building Networks to advance the R&D pipeline of new and innovative agents to address AMR"
Link to IMI: https://www.imi.europa.eu/