IMI2 - Call 20 has been published
Topics of Call 20
- Topic 1: Early diagnosis, prediction of radiographic outcomes and development of rational, personalised treatment strategies to improve long-term outcomes in psoriatic arthritis
- Topic 2: Innovations to accelerate vaccine development and manufacture
- Topic 3: Academia and industry united innovation and treatment for tuberculosis (UNITE4TB)
This topic is part of the IMI AMR Accelerator Programme. Applicants should also read the Questions and Answers on the programme (document last updated November 2019).
- Topic 4: Tumour plasticity
- Topic 5: Proton versus photon therapy for oesophageal cancer – a trimodality strategy
- Topic 6: Handling of protein drug products and stability concerns
For full details of the topics, including the budget breakdown and the General Conditions for the Call for proposals, click on the links above (which take you directly to the relevant page of the Participant Portal) or read the IMI2 - Call 20 Text.