Webinar series on IMI2 - Call 13 of the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI)
IMI will hold webinars on IMI2 – Call 13 until 15 December inclusive.
All webinars on the Call topics will feature a presentation by the EFPIA topic coordinator and time for questions and answers.
The webinars represent an excellent opportunity to learn more about the Call topics, interact directly with the topic coordinators, and get in touch with potential project partners.
The webinar on IMI’s rules and procedures will include presentations of IMI's intellectual property policy and tips on the preparation of proposal submissions. IMI will also hold a dedicated webinar for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). This will cover elements of the different Call topics that may be of particular relevance for SMEs, as well as a presentation of IMI’s rules and procedures with a focus on aspects that are most important for SMEs. The slides presented will be published here, along with recordings of all webinars.
Topics, mandatory registration etc. are at the IMI web site at http://www.imi.europa.eu/news-events/events
- Schedule IMI rules & procedures - Thursday 7 December, 15:00 - 16:30
- Opportunities for SMEs in IMI2 – Call 13 - Thursday 7 December, 10:00 – 11:30
- Register Topic-specific webinars Support and coordination action for the projects of the neurodegeneration area of the Innovative Medicines Initiative - Monday 27 November, 15:00 - 16:30
- Presentation uploads available Human tumour microenvironment immunoprofiling - Friday 1 December, 10:30 - 12:00
- Mitochondrial dysfunction in neurodegeneration - Monday 4 December, 10:30 - 12:00
- Translational safety biomarker pipeline (TRANSBIOLINE): enabling development and implementation of novel safety biomarkers in clinical trials and diagnosis of disease - Monday 4 December, 15:00 - 16:30
- Pilot programme on a clinical compound bank for repurposing. This programme includes the following topics: cardiovascular diseases and diabetes; respiratory diseases; neurodegenerative diseases; rare/orphan diseases - Wednesday 6 December, 10:30 - 12:00
- A sustainable European induced pluripotent stem cell platform - Monday 11 December, 10:30 - 12:00
- CONCEPTION – continuum of evidence from pregnancy exposures, reproductive toxicology and breastfeeding to improve outcomes now - Monday 11 December, 15:00 - 16:30
- Improving the preclinical prediction of adverse effects of pharmaceuticals on the nervous system - Tuesday 12 December, 15:00 - 16:30
- Linking digital assessment of mobility to clinical endpoints to drive regulatory acceptance and clinical practice - Thursday 14 December, 10:30 - 12:00
- Assessment of the uniqueness of diabetic cardiomyopathy relative to other forms of heart failure using unbiased pheno-mapping approaches - Thursday 14 December, 15:00 - 16:30
- The value of diagnostics to combat antimicrobial resistance by optimising antibiotic use - Friday 15 December, 10:30 - 12:00
- Genome-environment interactions in inflammatory skin disease - Friday 15 December, 15:00 - 16:30