WHERE DO WE STAND IN DRUG DEVELOPMENT?
Ameron Hotel Abion Spreebogen Waterside
10559 - Berlin
We are now a month away from the inaugural Summit on Controversies in Precision Medicine! It will be unmatched in the field due to a top line-up of speakers, its provocative programme, and the organisations and companies taking part in it.
Session topics include:
- Patient Stratification via Genomics/ Epi-genomics in Cancer<o:p></o:p>
- Case Studies from the Perspectives of Business, Pharma, and the Clinic<o:p></o:p>
- Developing New Delivery Vehicles for Precision Medicine<o:p></o:p>
- Disease Signature and Small vs. Big Data in Precision Medicine<o:p></o:p>
- New Therapeutic Modalities for Rare Disease
Join Bayer AG, Berlin Institute of Health, Charité Comprehensive Cancer Center, Innovate UK, Shanghai Institute Clinical Bioinformatics, Northern Biologics, Precision Nanosystems, and many more to explore debates and be part of discussions on future ways to increase the productivity of biopharmaceutical and clinical innovation.
To learn more, click here.<o:p></o:p>
Check the leading-edge programme here.<o:p></o:p>
Use this special link for registration and get 10% additional discount on early bird rates!
We look forward to welcoming you to Berlin!<o:p></o:p>