Biopeople and the Boost4Health Project invites for a Matchmaking Breakfast in Malmø 13 September05-09-2017
The Matchmaking Breakfast is open to SME's or larger biopharmaceutical companies with in interest in learning about the Boost4Health project and in exploring new opportunities for contact and collaboration cross borders.
Please feel free to join - Participation is free of charge but please register here - we start at 8 a.m. and end at 9.15 a.m.
The address is:
Clarion Collection Hotel Temperance Engelbrektsgatan 16, 21133 Malmö, Sweden.
Biopeople's Catalonian partner comes with a delegation of seven companies/organisations with interests in various aspects of pharmaceutical development.
Meet for instance
- Laboratorios Rubió, S.A., which is engages in the production and distribution of pharmaceutical specialties and products for patients suffering from low prevalence diseases, including central nervous system, rheumatology, nephrology, urology, gynecology, and oncology-radiation therapy. The company offers medical devices, prescription and OTC drugs, diagnostic tests, genetic analysis, and supplements food
- ZeClinics, which is a Biotech Contract Research Organization (CRO) and early-phase biopharmaceutical (PHARMA) company using zebrafish for safety and efficacy screenings of novel chemical molecules
- Thrombotargets Europe SL, which is a privately held clinical stage biotech company that focuses on the development of new therapeutical compounds in the hemostasis and coagulation field. The company's proprietary technologies and expertise have led to an innovative pipeline. The topical hemostat TT-173, Thrombotargets lead compound, is at present in clinical Phase II
- Mind the Byte, which is a bioinformatics company specialized in computational drug discovery using big data and machine learning approaches.
- Reig Jofre, which is a pharmaceutical company focused on the research, development, manufacture and marketing of medicines and nutritional supplements, as well as on specialized manufacturing for third parties. The company specializes its R & D to develop new pharmaceutical products or variations on known active ingredients in order to modify its release, improve their dosage, get new routes of administration or indications as well as the development of generic specialties to be made and licensed by the company.
- ASCIL Biopharm that develops patented injectable and locally acting therapeutics with advanced Drug Delivery Systems (DDS) -formulations and medical devices- to enhance the safety, effectiveness and convenience of administration of drugs for chronic high burden diseases
- KYMOS PHARMA SERVICES is a European leading CRO providing high quality analytical services in GMP/GLP and FDA audited to biopharmaceutical companies. The main services are:
- Bioanalysis by mass spectrometry and immunology methods (ELISA, ECLA and RIA) for pharmacokinetic and immunogenicity studies
- CMC analytical services: characterization, analytical development and validation, stability and quality control.
Also you will have a chance to meet Fira, which is one of the most important trade fair organizations in Catalonia. Fira is one of the best platforms in Catalonia for business, international exposure of companies, product marketing, networking and knowledge exchange.
We look forward to seeing you in September.