Global Cluster Partnering - Healthcare
At GCP-Healthcare international biopharma, medtech, diagnostics and labtech companies will be inspired by cutting edge medical and technological innovation from startups, SMEs and universities/research organizations. GCP-Healthcare will enable participants explore opportunities for cooperation and help them to find new ways to address our global healthcare challenges.
Make business meetings cost and time-efficient
With online partnering, you can save money on travel, accommodations and on-site ticket fees and still be able to conduct important business meetings via a safe automatic scheduling and an SSL-secured video conferencing platform.
What you can expect from GCP-Healthcare:
- Up to three meetings per hour during the period of August 26-27, 2020
- 36 hours of available meeting time includes automatic scheduling and live video conferencing
- E-conferencing center for efficient follow-up
- Meetings are all virtual. No travel and no accommodation required
(Prices per participant from € 170,- for startups up to € 460,- for international corporations, all-inclusive.)
We anticipate 500 participants across the Life Sciences community, which includes CxOs, business developers, investors, technology scouts, innovators, entrepreneurs and more.
- Partnering requests: July 10 - August 25
- Partnering meetings: August 26, 10 a.m. - August 27, 10 p.m. (UTC)
- e-Conference center open for follow-ups: August 27, 6 a.m. - September 27, 10 p.m. (UTC)
Conference web page: https://health.smartconventions.com/